Delivery & Returns
All our products are delivered by a two man team who will take your new furniture to the room of your choice, unpack and fully assemble all items...this service is Free to any UK mainland address.
All delivered goods require inspection. Couriers are obliged to wait while you inspect your purchase. If they will not wait, please accept and sign as 'Damaged'.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your goods, please read the following guidelines to ensure everything runs smoothly as possible.
Notify us by post or email within 72 Hours from the day of delivery that you wish to return the goods
- The product is in a resalable condition
- This means that the product is not damaged
- The product has not been used in any way
- And that the product is complete with the original pristine condition packing
- Keep all original packaging and boxes the item was delivered in, as the goods will require repacking for the return journey. Please ensure the items are safely and securely wrapped.
- As we offer totally Free UK Mainland Delivery, it is the customers responsibility to cover the carriage back to us.
- We do not charge a re-stocking fee
- All refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE: WE RECOMMEND YOU RETAIN THE ORIGINAL PACKING/BOXES THAT YOUR CHAIR ARRIVED IN FOR AT LEAST THE SPECIFIED 7 DAY RETURNS PERIOD. WE CANNOT ACCEPT A RETURN, WHATEVER THE REASON, IF THE CHAIR IS NOT SAFELY AND SECURELY PACKAGED